Thursday, November 10, 2016

Marysun Thigh High Socks

I wear socks all winter - and I really love having socks like these that I can wear over leggings or tights in my boots.  I don’t wear them over the knee, as much as folding them down at the knee to make a contrasting focal point above the boot.  



They are made from 80% cotton, along with 17% spandex and 3% nylon.  This makes them stretchy enough to be comfortable.  They should stay up where they are supposed to, and and be really comfortable.  

I’m putting them back, and trying to save them in case I need another item for my daughter at Christmas.  I tried to find ones like these locally last year for her and they were sold out.  If not, then I will LOVE wearing them when the weather gets cold!


#Marysun #RedHotReviews #MimisMarks

No comments:

Post a Comment